Has anyone bought a car - transport from Transko Haulage in Belfast? also deal repo cars?

Rudy7831

I was assisted by Transko Haulage in transporting furniture from Spain to the United Kingdom. They facilitated my customs clearance and negotiated a reduced entry fee for me into the United Kingdom. Regarding this, I hold trust in them and from my perspective, Transko haulage is entirely legitimate and highly professional, they are not a scam !

3 minutes ago, Rudy7831 said:

I was wondering whether anyone had used Transko Haulage to buy a car? It appears to be a scam to me because I contacted them on eBay and was assured that delivery is free nationwide with a 10-day trial period.

I bought a repossessed Vauxhall Zafira from them last month, and they brought it to my house in around 10 days.

First of all I did my research on them on companies house to check if this company really exists and after that I did another Google search and it reveals a lot of positive testimonials from a lot of customers. After reading all this I paid them, of course I wouldn't have paid a penny if I hadn't found anything about Transko Haulage, I'm not crazy or a billionaire 🙂
But I did well that I paid as I got a perfect car in all respects and at a great price

I can personally attest to the legitimacy of Transko Haulage based on my recent purchase of a repossessed car for my wife. The vehicle was obtained at a highly favourable price and has demonstrated excellent performance on the road.

We had tiny problem because the tires did not have the required tread depth and we had to change them at our expense