Is Clonlum Haulage a scam? Has anyone worked with them?

nickoyster4

Just now, nickoyster4 said:

Many thanks to you all! @paulh2602601, may I ask if you made use of the escrow service and 10 days money back guarantee they provide? How did it go?

@nickoyster4, I did use their escrow service. It was safe and transparent. They kept the funds until I checked that the vehicle was exactly as stated. I was apprehensive at first, but everything worked out well.

I didn't need all ten days to inspect the car, after only four days, I phoned the company and informed them that I was satisfied with the car, and that was the end of it! The only negative aspect was that the delivery was delayed by 24 hours. 

Clonlum has an excellent reputation for providing exceptional deals on repossessed vehicles. I've used their escrow service, which puts your money in a safe account until the vehicle arrives. Check out the company reviews, you'll discover a lot of happy consumers.

They have an excellent web presence, so anyone interested in learning more about Clonlum Haulage may easily do so. Everything is handled on their website, from complaints regarding the "Clonlum Haulage scam" to their repossessed cars sales on different platforms. Detailed information about their services can be found also on their site. Even managed to get out the information of their limited business registration.

I'd want to let everyone know that I had paid for the car and received it in excellent condition, and that the driver was quite helpful in getting the car off the trailer because my street is a little tight. If I find a good offer, I'll use Clonlum again in the near future !!!!