I have been experiencing a problem with my automobile since I acquired it. What course of action can I take?

Greetings Purchased a 2019 Range Rover Evoque with a licence plate - I have had it for about two years, and since acquiring it, I have encountered nothing but persistent issues. From problems with the battery and camera to a current issue of a leaky windscreen, which they claim need replacement. I have already spent a significant amount of money on this vehicle and it seems that I will now have to pay about £1000 to replace the windscreen. Land Rover is refusing to accept any responsibility. I have inquired about the appropriate channels to raise the concerns, but I received a response that evades addressing the topic. Where can I go from this point? I am unwilling to invest further funds into an automobile that has such significant flaws.

Do you own the extended warranty? It seems that you purchased it after the expiration of the manufacturer's 3-year warranty. Did you purchase it from Land Rover or a different dealership?

Components will inevitably malfunction in all vehicles, irrespective of their age or mileage. This is an inherent aspect of car ownership, wherein certain failures may be covered by a warranty, but more often than not, they are not. The battery, assuming it is the primary one in the vehicle, typically has a lifespan of approximately 5 years. Driving habits also influence this life cycle, as do the electrical devices being utilised. The automobile has had recurrent battery failures, necessitating the replacement of its third battery within a span of five years. Unfortunately, we have been unable to identify and resolve the underlying issue, leaving us little choice but to accept the situation.

Nowadays, electronics are not designed with durability in mind. It is more cost-effective to manufacture them to survive just until the warranty period expires, after which they are expected to be replaced upon failure.

If the automobile exhibited the level of frequent malfunctions that you have mentioned, why did you not use your right to reject it within the standard minimum three-month warranty period that all garages are obligated to provide? It is expected that all commodities should be capable of functioning for their intended purpose.

Regarding the windscreen, is it possible to intentionally cause a little damage, such as a chip or crack, and then file an insurance claim for it? Alternatively, you might use a temporary and makeshift solution by applying sealant directly to the location of the leak.

If you want to save more expenditure, have you considered the possibility of making alterations?

Regrettably, I did not choose for the extended warranty, which was only offered for a duration of 12 months. To my surprise, I mistakenly believed it was just 6 months, as is often the case with used vehicles. I did not anticipate encountering any problems with a car that is said to be of high quality. There are several common problems that I have discovered via personal experience, for which I am not responsible.

The automobile has now hit its 40,000-mile milestone, and I have personally driven around 10,000 to 12,000 miles of that total distance. Evidently, I was unaware of the driving tendencies of the prior owner, but now, I typically drive around 10 miles each day in the vehicle. Indeed, I concur. Nowadays, it is evident that durability is not a priority in the construction of many products, including automobiles. I have seen this issue prominently in my current car, particularly when comparing it to my previous BMWs. The latter vehicles exhibited a far higher level of reliability, which is why I find myself really unhappy with my current car. I did not anticipate experiencing a shower inside my vehicle originating from the windscreen, especially since it is just 4 and a half years old. Undoubtedly, it is quite unlikely for a vehicle of this calibre to have such rapid wear and tear.

I was unaware of any defects in it until beyond the 3-month term, so I was unable to just return it, which was rather frustrating. However, further events unfolded in rapid succession.

Typically, I am not inclined to engage in questionable activities. However, given the troublesome nature of this automobile, I believe Land Rover should assume some accountability. Unfortunately, it seems that they are indifferent to the matter. One would have expected a premium company of their calibre to have superior customer service, especially considering the potential for me to become a loyal customer and purchase many automobiles from them in the future.

I am now bound by a contractual agreement with a PCC and, regrettably, returning the item immediately will have financial consequences until I pay to terminate the contract. Given the opportunity, I would readily return it without hesitation.

I am now facing a hopeless situation and it seems that I will be the one bearing the financial burden.

I am interested in hearing about individuals who have had many problems with their Land Rover and have managed to successfully resolve them with the company. If you fall into this category, I would appreciate hearing about the specific actions you took to address the difficulties.

Is it possible for the loan company to intervene because they technically own the vehicle? It is uncertain whether they would do so as long as they get the necessary payments. However, there is likely a minimum time after which you may return the car. A simple search on Google yielded this information.

If you own an automobile on a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) agreement, you have the option to return it at the completion of the agreement1234. The legislation that governs a Hewlett-Packard (HP) agreement also applies to the process of returning an automobile under a Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) arrangement. You may return the automobile provided that you have repaid at least 50% of the total outstanding amount, which includes both the principal amount and any accrued interest and fees.1. If you have no desire to retain ownership of the automobile, you have the option to return it.The number 3. It is not possible to sell a vehicle on PCP since you do not have ownership of it.