Can anyone share their experiences with Celophis Transport?

torque2me

As I consider purchasing a repo car from Celophis Transport in Belfast, I am eager to gather detailed insights from anyone who has interacted with this company. Your first-hand experiences, particularly regarding the authenticity of the transactions and any issues encountered, would help me assess the risk of potential scams.

That's very reassuring to hear, @Ken_Lion. I am also contemplating using their services. Has anyone else had a positive experience with Celophis Transport? I recently came across a Volkswagen Polo advertised on FB at an exceptionally tempting price. Before making a decision, I would greatly appreciate any additional feedback or reassurances from those who have utilised their services.

I also bought a car from Celophis Transport and paid via bank transfer. Before making the payment, I consulted my solicitor about the safety of this method. They assured me that bank transfers are secure and well-regulated, with robust security measures in place. Additionally, bank transfers offer a clear record of the transaction, making it easy to trace. That said, it’s ultimately your decision whether to proceed—no one can force you into something you’re not comfortable with.

I recently received possession of my repossessed Ford S-max from Celophis Transport, which I acquired on eBay. I was suspicious at first, but after obtaining confirmation of their credibility, I proceeded to pay by bank transfer. The car arrived at my house in fine condition after 8 days. We did have a minor difficulty with the lorry navigating the narrow roads near my house, but we were able to overcome it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • MazdaX changed the title to Can anyone share their experiences with Celophis Transport?