KOOLCAR Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Greetings everyone, I possess a 2003 E320 CDI W211, and I am experiencing the following problems: Initial instance, battery depletion during the nite When the ignition is activated, a particular light illuminates regardless of the light switch's setting; subsequently, if I switch the light control to auto or on, the driver's side remains illuminated while all other lights flicker, including the interior dome lights, footwell lights, and steering wheel control lights, which is quite bothersome. I continually experience the battery convenience features being disabled, only to revert to enabled intermittently. The blower activates and deactivates in sync with the battery convenience alert. The parking sensors are malfunctioning. The rear windscreen wiper is inoperative. When I press the button to access the area of the CD changer, it fails to open; I suspect I do not possess a CD changer, yet the door remains unresponsive. My radio was nonfunctional until I performed a fibre optic bypass on the module in the trunk; it now operates perfectly. No indication of a red battery light or any alerts! The crimson battery indicator illuminated briefly while I had the heater at maximum, wipers activated, radio playing, and lights engaged. New primary battery with charging at 13.8/14 volts during operation. Could you provide any suggestions? I appreciate it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starcar2022 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Is there water penetration in the front SAM? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BENZE220AMG Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 Have you verified the voltage of the auxiliary battery located beneath the pollen filter? If it has not undergone alterations in the past five years, it is likely deteriorating. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rab60bit88 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 You seem to possess a similar proficiency with "Wiggly Amp Things" as I do; have you encountered any of this? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
KOOLCAR Posted September 9 Author Share Posted September 9 The auxiliary battery was replaced two years ago with a new one from Mercedes. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starcar2022 Posted September 9 Share Posted September 9 It remains advisable to verify the voltage when at rest. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.