BMW N47D20A repair manual

Could someone please provide a repair manual for my 2007 BMW E87 with an N47D20A engine? I am particularly interested in the section that covers the timing chain and its associated phase indications. I am also unsure about how the High-Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) should be adjusted.

For the n47 engine, when setting the crank at 45 degrees after top dead centre, there is a specific tool available for this purpose. However, if you do not have the equipment, you may mark the crank sprocket at the top and then calculate 45 degrees anticlockwise from the flywheel end. The HPFP sprocket line should be aligned with the notch in the casing. Then, the chain, guides and tensioner should be fitted. After that, the crank should be rotated back to top dead centre (TDC) and the other timing pieces should be installed.

Thank you for providing the solution. Due to the many readings I have come across, I am uncertain if the correct angle is 11° or 45°. However, I have gathered that devices produced before 2013, like mine, should be adjusted to a 45° angle after undergoing the necessary post-market surveillance (PMS) procedures. This adjustment is made using the instrument included in the kit, namely the crank used to spin the engine. What would be the outcome if I adjusted the High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) timing to 11° in my engine? According to your perspective

The High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) primarily maintains a consistent fuel pressure, while its timing is primarily adjusted to minimise vibrations and ensure that the piston in the pump aligns with a certain time in the engine cycle.
Actually, you may adjust it precisely when the engine is at top dead centre (TDC) without any uncertainty.

Apologies for the confusion. I need to purchase a timing kit for my engine, but I'm unsure whether to choose the 45 or 11 option. Could you advise me on if the 45 kit is OK for my engine?