buy fiat panda

xsports

How successful are people at selling Pandas? One with a good set of specs has been at my spot for 3 months. Not much more than a question. 62 plate, 60k miles, 2 owners, clean title. I don't usually like cars like that, and everyone tells me how ugly they are. I like things with small engines that cost less in road tax, so I thought that £20 a year couldn't go wrong. Even though I've sold a few Corsas, Yaris, Honda Jazz, and Mazda 2s, I still can't sell this Panda, lol. It's also in great shape and now costs less than it did when it was new. 

8 minutes ago, vitessear3 said:

I live in London, yet I've never seen a Fiat Panda? I'm betting that purchasers searching for tiny, simple parking, and low taxes do not purchase Fiats. What gives? 

And now, no longer will I. The puntos I've discovered are satisfactory.

Edited by xsports

13 minutes ago, xsports said:

How successful are people at selling Pandas? One with a good set of specs has been at my spot for 3 months. Not much more than a question. 62 plate, 60k miles, 2 owners, clean title. I don't usually like cars like that, and everyone tells me how ugly they are. I like things with small engines that cost less in road tax, so I thought that £20 a year couldn't go wrong. Even though I've sold a few Corsas, Yaris, Honda Jazz, and Mazda 2s, I still can't sell this Panda, lol. It's also in great shape and now costs less than it did when it was new. 

I have one, haven't sniffed it in 4 months, and am selling it at a loss. I had the flashing odometer, which cost £600 from Fiat. It's a terrible automobile even with average prep... I'm not sure what possessed me to purchase it...

14 minutes ago, xsports said:

I have one that I'm selling at a loss since I haven't even opened in four months. I spent £600 at Fiat for the flashing odo. Plus the usual maintenance, it's a terrible vehicle. I have no idea why I decided to purchase that. 

3 minutes ago, bl52krz said:

I have one, haven't sniffed it in 4 months, and am selling it at a loss. I had the flashing odometer, which cost £600 from Fiat. It's a terrible automobile even with average prep... I'm not sure what possessed me to purchase it...

We do okay with these, but as I said before, the low-mileage cars we sell to Southport's older people are our bread and butter.

We had a few and sold them both fast, both in older condition.

Everyone who was purchasing other things thought the Panda was hideous. That poor little creature!

I wouldn't hurry out to purchase more, but I wouldn't be afraid of spending reasonable money. I bought my mother a 2004 one around 5 years ago. She is overdue for an update but refuses to accept it. He adores the little creature! Probably only had one service in that period, but hasn't stepped on the wrong foot.