migueldosantos77 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 Hello, I usually see the individual tyre pressures displayed on my 2024 '3'. Earlier this evening, while driving home, everything was going smoothly. However, after stopping for approximately 40 minutes, I resumed my journey, but the display only shows the "drive to display" message without the values appearing after a short while. I drove six miles at different speeds and gave it two hours of my time, but it still wouldn't display any values. So, I can't even hold the tyre fitter responsible because the front tires were replaced approximately three weeks ago and the pressures were fine. Is this the first time you've run into an issue like this? Do you know what happened if there was an easy way to fix it? Much obliged. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
paulh2602601 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 I take it he left the old valves in place? Why not give the rest button, which is located next to the volume knob, a go? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
migueldosantos77 Posted September 4 Author Share Posted September 4 Maybe; I've scheduled an appointment with the tyre fitter to have them take a look. It seems like something might have come loose or been broken while it was being fitted. If they are unable to fix it, I will schedule an appointment with Kia for next week. Despite the tires being fully inflated, the following messages have appeared on the screens. Thank you, but I am unable to implement that solution as my vehicle does not contain a reset button. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
stevenkeyte Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 You will have one of those pinhole resets on the infotainment unit screen, if my assumption is incorrect. Perhaps 'xtrailman' is referring to it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HOV Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 Today, I received a tpms warning. The tyre company and the one that fixed it both seem to have cheated me out of £28 (and you can't even begin to suggest that this amount accounts for inflation!). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HOV Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?search-alias=aps&field-keywords=TPMS Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
VVC-Geeza Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 What was your initial budget? I don't think £28 is too steep for half a day of labour (including parts). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HOV Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 The price wasn't the main concern, but the 16% hike from the previous one, which was around a year ago, was. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.