Ken_Lion Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 The 2014 S205. The volume never stays where I left it when I start the car; instead, it goes back to the factory default when the radio turns on. It isn't obscenely loud, but every time I want to adjust the volume, I have to press down on the wheel a few times. It seems like the radio should remember the last volume level that was used; I found this after going through an AI Q&A session and doing some research. I am unable to locate an option to establish a default volume level in the vehicle's settings. You have disabled automatic volume control. Did you hear anything, wise folks? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
honeycut_mazda5 Posted September 4 Share Posted September 4 long shot, but don't use the wheel controls to lower the volume; instead, use the silver roller volume on the center console.It appears to be the master volume, at least to me. that you should give it a go. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ken_Lion Posted September 4 Author Share Posted September 4 It was something I should have mentioned earlier, but thanks anyhow. I've also attempted to exit the vehicle by turning off the engine and COMAND, but it yielded the same result. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.