Protective covering for door handle cups

Greetings, everyone.

Purchased the c200 for my spouse. The vehicle she had before was a black XC60. The outer door handle cups were heavily damaged as a result of her wedding band. Being black makes it more apparent.

The Mercedes is silver, which makes it less conspicuous, yet I want to safeguard it.

Could you kindly suggest any goods or films that you have personally tried and found to be successful?

Attempted to do a search on Google, however, the results provided were only generic options that have been criticised by individuals for being incompatible with their vehicles, excluding Mercedes models.

Not worth the trouble or inconvenience. Occasionally, I ponder the reasons for my repeated actions. One who willingly seeks out and endures pain or hardship. Fortunately, she abstains from participating in online discussion groups. Online activist

What about any robust or high-capacity (if such a thing exists?) A vinyl wrap that may be readily replaced periodically.

Alternatively, you might purchase a kind of transparent plastic that can be heated to achieve flexibility. Once it reaches the desired pliability, you can shape it accordingly before it solidifies.