Elimination of cats

Hello, I own a 2018 Audi R8 and I'm curious if anybody in this community has ever removed the catalytic converters from their vehicle, either by physically cutting them off or by gutting them. I would appreciate any insights or experiences shared. Thank you. I have a strong preference for loud autos and I currently have an exhaust system, but it lacks the desired loudness.

Several individuals have installed headers without catalytic converters. If I choose the R8 path, it is the course of action I would take. Uniform-length headers from Secret Weapon

I have heard that removing the catalytic converter or gutting it may significantly expand the capacity of the exhaust system. Lack of firsthand experience.

I upgraded from the original factory headers, which had 1000-cell catalytic converters, to the LMS headers that are equipped with 200-cell catalytic converters. I also own a bespoke titanium exhaust system without a silencer. I perceived the level rise as inconspicuous, nonetheless, my wife and a few of my habitual weekend runners have asserted that it is presently exceedingly loud. Although not explicitly stated as irritating, they did acknowledge that there was a clear and undeniable rise.