530d Ex-Police

SD1too

Greetings, I am in possession of a 2010 Ex police 530d vehicle that lacks the feature of cruise control. I am curious to know whether it is possible to install the necessary components and program the system accordingly. Could you please advise if programming is required for the successful installation of cruise control?
Expressing gratitude is a fundamental aspect of human interaction, and I would want to express my appreciation for your assistance or contribution.

I express my gratitude for your response. The BMW vehicle in question was not equipped with the CC stork during its manufacturing process. After consulting with BMW UK, it has been stated that the installation of the CC stork is not feasible. However, BMW in Germany has confirmed that it is indeed possible to install the CC stork by appropriately configuring the Electronic Control Unit (ECU). Despite this, BMW UK has expressed their unwillingness to do the installation. It is quite probable that a someone with the requisite expertise has either undertaken or has the capability to access the Electronic Control Unit (ECU) in order to initiate its activation.

image.png.e859196cf577ad1e295ee0278113dfe5.png