The phenomenon of condensation occurring on a windscreen.

CelestialSeeker

Greetings,  Has anybody else encountered this phenomenon? It has occurred several times as the temperature in the United Kingdom has begun to decrease. Upon entering the vehicle subsequent to its prolonged period of parking at the workplace during the day or evening.
I have previously encountered this issue with other vehicles, however the severity was not as pronounced as it is now. There is no presence of moisture inside the car that may lead to condensation. It seems that the vehicle consistently emits heat onto the windscreen even when the car is powered off, resulting in an imbalance between the interior and outside environments.

image.png.2c74485bf6ad850f83d7d3e56b8b47de.png

My vehicle was photographed in early September during a period of warm weather. It is very absurd to see such a significant amount of condensation on a newly purchased automobile valued at $50,000. It is worth noting that I have refrained from driving the vehicle since then, as it has been undergoing repairs at a Mazda dealership due to the presence of seven defects. The automobile is of poor quality.

image.png.83b1d4639f7d636418b4b77c92861359.png

There were no instances of individuals engaging in mockery towards you. It is widely recognised within the United Kingdom that Mazda's typical response to reported faults is to assert that they have never encountered such issues before, despite the fact that numerous individuals have indeed experienced them. It would be beneficial for you to join the CX 60 Owners Club Facebook page, as doing so will provide you with insight into the aforementioned comment directed at Mazda. Mazda consistently disseminates falsehoods to their clientele, a statement supported by factual evidence. Please refer to my previous statement on the matter: The vehicle priced at $50,000 exhibits condensation on the glass under warm weather conditions. It is worth contemplating the potential severity of this issue during the months of January and February next year. This situation is deemed unsatisfactory.

Apologies, I misunderstood the intended meaning of your statement. In Germany, there are significant theological conflicts pertaining to the matter of manufacturing. Mazda has garnered a dedicated and enthusiastic following in this particular region, whereby any kind of criticism is promptly disregarded. In some instances, allegations have surfaced suggesting that the German automotive maker is receiving financial compensation in exchange for expressing critical viewpoints towards bad remarks.

The situation at hand exhibits a comprehensive concealment of problems. I possess copious amounts of electronic correspondence and encountered difficulties, all of which will imminently be disseminated to multiple media platforms. The extent of the car's inadequacy is truly astonishing. Furthermore, there appears to be a lack of regulation concerning the entitlements of individuals who purchase these vehicles when faced with malfunctions.

I extend my utmost well wishes and express my satisfaction that you have come to the realisation that the aforementioned action was not intended to ridicule you.

This has significant importance.

The presence of a significant amount of condensed water on the inner surface of the windscreen of an unoccupied vehicle, particularly concentrated above the front defroster, is unusual.
It is worth noting that the air entrance of the ventilation system is in close proximity to the engine compartment.
Water infiltrated the ventilation system at that location, and rather than being expelled, it undergoes heating inside the engine room and then travels to the windscreen.

How did it enter the ventilation system? The question at hand is intriguing. Perhaps during the process of washing the car?
The air conditioning (A/C) system functions by dehumidifying the air and typically should remove the extracted moisture from the vehicle. It is possible that the current drainage system is not functioning well.

I would be inclined to do an experiment whereby the coupe heating is operated at maximum capacity inside a closed circuit, using the dashboard button to allow this function. The objective of this experiment would be to ascertain if the application of hot air alone is sufficient to eliminate the presence of water within the ventilation system.

I have had my CX-60 for over a year now, and in a colder temperature than that of the UK and Germany. However, the amount of fogging experienced would be significant enough to create an igloo-like environment throughout the winter season in my location. Fortunately, the event has not yet occurred.

Edited by Treeri

I am really intrigued by the discoveries you will make.
I have recollections of encountering same difficulties with my last vehicle, the CX-5.
The resolution I discovered for addressing issues related to ventilation, temperature, and humidity included a comprehensive examination of the handbook, whereby I meticulously identified and subsequently deactivated all references to the "ECO" feature inside the vehicle.
For example, ECO A/C may be considered.

Occasionally, during the process of manually washing a vehicle, I have seen a phenomenon wherein the water from the hose is noticeably cooler than the surrounding air. However, it is important to note that this occurrence does not happen consistently, and I have not discerned any discernible pattern or regularity in its manifestation. For instance, a day characterised by pleasant temperatures and abundant sunshine. The occurrence has consistently transpired at the moment when I am prepared to commence the inside task. By chance, the automobile has stayed stationary for the whole of the night, resulting in the absence of any residual engine heat.
The occurrence of heavy rain lately did not result in any consequential problems. Consequently, I am contemplating if the phenomenon might be attributed to a localised natural convection process inside the cabin, whereby un- or non-dehumidified air from the ventilation system is drawn towards the cold screen.
I will not experience undue anxiety or pressure on the matter.
Typically, the occurrence of general fogging dissipates over a brief duration of a few seconds, so minimising any potential grievances in this regard.

Occasionally, my device has this issue, and on certain occasions, it may be rather severe, resulting in a time frame of 6 to 10 minutes to resolve. I am unable to operate a vehicle safely due to limited visibility. As previously mentioned by others, use a towel to remove moisture will expedite the drying process. Both of my prior Mazda 6 vehicles likewise exhibited similar behaviour. My newly acquired CX-60 is also exhibiting the same behaviour.