A Relatively Silent Period

alabbasi

I've noticed a distinct lack of activity on the forum as of late. Since it is so peaceful, I feel compelled to write and tell you that I spent the morning driving Mazda's new 6 and CX5 at Waddesdon Manor, near Aylesbury. We spent almost an hour on the road in each vehicle, giving us plenty of opportunity to familiarize ourselves with them. Having driven my 2010 vehicle recently again, I can attest that the new 6 is a pleasure to travel in. The CX5 was OK, but I just don't have much interest in crossover SUVs. One thing that caught me off guard about the 6 was that its estate body style is actually shorter than the saloon, making it about the same length as a hatchback would have been if Mazda had produced one. Due to my previous experience with hatchbacks, I believe that the estate would be the better choice for me than a saloon if I were in the market for a new vehicle today. My current Sport, which I really like driving, will likely last me at least another three years.

I have to agree with Neil, the estate is far more aesthetically pleasing than the saloon. namely the sport itself.
My stepdaughter's white 2.0L gasoline sport with 19" alloys is really stunning. It's a joy to drive because to its silky smooth suspension and responsive handling.It's a big step forward over the old version.However, the saloon has grown to the size of a Mondeo or Insigina, and I find that overwhelming. I plan on keeping my current Mazda 2.2d until the release of the Mazda 3, at which point I will evaluate both vehicles. I'm keeping my 6 for the time being, however.

It's fascinating to notice that when it comes, you could think of the 3. Even if my next vehicle won't be a new buy like my current one, I will still do it when the time comes. I've bought fresh since, after experiencing it a few times, you just lose too much money. So, in roughly three years, I'll have a look at the new three-second watch. To entice me away from the iPhone 6 however, it will need to be excellent.

You're lucky, NeilRR010. What shade did you receive? It looks gorgeous to me in red, in my opinion.
I should also mention that the iPhone 6's dash's lack of daytime illumination was the only aspect of it that I didn't enjoy. I realize that's a little quibble, but I'd still rate it a perfect 10.

My current vehicle is mica black, and when it's clean and polished, it looks fantastic. You must maintain it that way, however, in order for it to seem beautiful, so you have a lot of cleaning and polishing ahead of you, I'm afraid. I can suggest Showroom Shine or other comparable waterless polishes since they require less effort and provide excellent results.