WanderlustGuru Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Greetings to all. Just over one month into owning an EV2 GT line S. There have been five or six times when the driver camera has been obscured. It typically shows up after about twenty seconds of driving and goes away after a few minutes. Is it as simple as wiping down the windscreen where the camera rests, or is there a more significant issue? I would like to know if anybody else is experiencing the same thing. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Starcar2022 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Is this happening while you're sporting polarising sunglasses? From what I've heard, it can occasionally interrupt. In addition, the EV3 would complain whenever I wore my regular spectacles and drove into the sun. If you're not referring to the driving monitoring camera, then Ignore this whole thing 🙂 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
rab60bit88 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago The prescription sunglasses my wife wears are constantly making noise. There are a few of these safety measures that are downright annoying. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ken_Lion Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Does the rearview mirror have condensation? In that spot, you'll find the sensors. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WanderlustGuru Posted 2 hours ago Author Share Posted 2 hours ago I will capture a picture of the error once it happens again. Whether it's a warning that the camera facing forwards and out is blocked or that the camera facing me inside is blocked, I can't tell. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.