Anticipating a year with a CX90 and around 18,000 kilometres.

HOV

I have been actively engaged with this community since prior to the acquisition of our i6 cx90 GT. Last spring, there was much excitement about this machine. Although we acknowledge that some automobiles have encountered certain difficulties and challenges, we have mostly been spared the inconveniences. I have completed the steering recall and made the necessary adjustment for the slight door creak. This concludes the matter. Otherwise, it has been robust and dependable, offering all the necessary features and more. The vehicle consistently improved its mileage rating both in urban areas and on the highway. Notably, even with a full family load, we were able to go over 800 km on a single tank last year, which is really astonishing. The performance of the AWD in the Canadian winter is remarkable, particularly considering its 21-inch rims and large tyres.

Indeed, we want the version that included the plug. However, we were unable to solve the mathematical problem since our driving habits are insufficient to compensate for the almost 9k disparity in sticker price. Considering the impressive performance of the inline 6 and the mileage we achieve, we are certain that our selection was the correct one for us. The cx90 provides the necessary features for a family hauler, with the exception of its limited cabin storage capacity. It offers a comfortable and fashionable ride for my wife and myself. When we activate sport mode, it is effortless to overlook the fact that we are operating a substantial SUV.

Although not flawless, it is and was a superior choice for us compared to the similar palissade or telluride. Furthermore, this is our inaugural Mazda. Presumably, it will be a part of our lives for an extended duration (my spouse really like it...). No remorse. I acknowledge that individuals may not be in the same position, and I anticipate that circumstances will gradually equalise for those individuals.

I acquired the MHEV GT trim in Canada as well. This is the 280 horsepower model belonging to the Top trim. Consistent outcomes, with no complications save for small recalls. Did not give much thought to the PHEV. The cost of power required to cover the range of an electric vehicle (EV) is comparable to the cost of petrol for covering the same distance. In addition, the PHEV exhibits a higher frequency of problems, and the future expenses associated with replacing the much bigger battery remain uncertain.
The CX90 was compared to many three-row rivals, including Telluride, Pilot, Pathfinder, and others.
After doing a test drive, it became evident that CX90 was the most favourable option among the options of CX90 and Pilot. In general, there is a higher level of premium.

Thank you for sharing your expertise and thoughtful analysis. It's gratifying to know that yours is functioning.

Similar to any novel model during its first year, some models may encounter difficulties. At now, we anticipate a reduction in problematic locations; nevertheless, the outcome remains uncertain. Meanwhile, stay connected with us here and feel free to provide feedback, both positive and negative.

I agree with your views. Acquired a 9000-mile MHEV without any significant complications. Several computer upgrades and other components. I never ventured outside the automobile, but rather had it fixed while I waited.
The MPGs are superior than those promised.

Indeed! Here is a regrettable coincidence. Following a positive report on my absence of problems, I have recently become aware of faults pertaining to the hybrid system, istop, and engine. I am hopeful that I am not overdue for a check-in.

My MHEV with 3200 miles has been satisfactory, except for the recall and software upgrades. Unfortunately, my dealer is quite unprofessional. I will need to start a 45-minute journey to the other dealership in order to address warranty-related matters. In Oklahoma City, there are a total of two Mazda dealerships.

It has come to light that the compact electric battery need replacement. Mazda Canada will incur a delay of 2-6 months in obtaining the component. I believe my formerly optimistic opinions about this car are changing.