Are there any significant updates planned for the CX90? They implemented it for the CX60 model in the European Union.

Revision: There has been no significant change about gearbox.

Although the CX-90 has a firm ride, I do not share the reviewer's concerns about the damping of the CX-60.

Individuals who are now encountering creaks and sounds may ultimately get a hardware upgrade, albeit this matter is distinct and separate.

Do not expect a "Aussie suspension tune" very soon. They independently pursue their own strategies, regardless of the specific brand they belong to, across the southern hemisphere. I acquired knowledge about this topic from the Genesis GV-70 forum some years ago.

I encounter the problem mentioned by him on my CX-90, where the rear suspension exhibits excessive vertical movement. This is particularly evident while traversing a roller. The rear suspension exhibits excessive vertical oscillation, resulting in significant airborne displacement of any objects stored in the back cargo space. I have seen the presence of a roller on a certain interstate on-ramp in close proximity to my location, just before to the point of merging into the motorway. Each time I drive my family down this road, all the occupants in the vehicle consistently exclaim "whooah" when we pass over the roller, despite my prior warning about the bump. None of our other cars exhibit similar behaviour.