DMGRS
Members-
Posts
175 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by DMGRS
-
Greetings, individuals. I have recently examined an error code pertaining to an alternator. Error: Layer Generator Code: 4A07 After doing the necessary maintenance, I saw that the alternator is equipped with two wires, one designated for power transmission and the other specifically intended for Battery Management System (BMS) functionality. Is it expected for this connection to have two wires connected to the alternator, as I have noticed that mine only has one cable. However, the terminals on the connector are labeled as positive and negative.
-
Seeking Individual to Fill Position of Telephone Holder
DMGRS replied to BENZE220AMG's topic in General Car Chat
I am able to attest to the credibility and reliability of Graham. I purchased a bracket from Dashmount for a total of £20. Upon receiving the item, I proceeded to examine its contents. Initially, I found myself questioning the value of a mere £20 for a piece of metal. However, upon further inspection, I discovered that the process included removing the front panel around the headunit, allowing for a snug and secure fit between the vehicle and the aforementioned panel. The method is quite effective and does not need any perforations. -
When I had my old x5, I inflated the tires to 34 psi. Tires last just as long after doing this for five years. Like yours, mine are 19s and staggered.
-
Rough Idle and Start-Up on BMW e81: Fuel Injector?
DMGRS replied to DMGRS's topic in General Car Chat
We replaced the injector, but the vehicle still has a harsh, banging idle. We drained the engine oil and discovered metal fragments in the oil filter. It seems to be junk today because to the high probability of a rod knock. -
Rough Idle and Start-Up on BMW e81: Fuel Injector?
DMGRS replied to DMGRS's topic in General Car Chat
We conducted a test with the injector for cylinder 2 disconnected, and it performed identically to how it did in the video. Since that knock sounds much worse than normal, it's hard to tell whether it's simply an injector. -
Rough Idle and Start-Up on BMW e81: Fuel Injector?
DMGRS replied to DMGRS's topic in General Car Chat
Initiation and acceleration. -
Hi everybody, Last night I was going home when my vehicle abruptly lost all power and I had to have it towed. After a restful night at home, I checked on my vehicle early the next morning and discovered that it starts but has a harsh initial idle before settling down. Seems to vibrate when accelerated (video link added below). I performed a basic running test with ISTA and noticed that cylinder 2's fuel readings were significantly different from the others (picture). I'm not sure what the problem is, but I removed the injector and it still ran the same, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's just that. I'm crossing my fingers that it isn't rod knock.
-
Satellite Navigation System Upgrade
DMGRS replied to another_clean_sheet's topic in General Car Chat
I do not believe that the mk1 usb issue was ever resolved. Not until the updated 2015 Mk2 automobile Instead, I used the CD containing MP3 files. -
Satellite Navigation System Upgrade
DMGRS replied to another_clean_sheet's topic in General Car Chat
Their server speeds are consistently terrible. My download speed is just 2.9 mbps, therefore why does my laptop report that, after downloading a 7500 MB file between 8:50 am and 10:20 am, only 20% has been downloaded? -
Satellite Navigation System Upgrade
DMGRS replied to another_clean_sheet's topic in General Car Chat
After installing the MAZDA TOOLBOX software, if you have the SD card type (mine is MZD TYPE), you download the Mazda software and insert your card into your PC. I only have a 3mb connection, so downloading took several hours. It will then guide you through the process of updating. On my 2019 version, it's supposed to be updated twice a year; the last update was in February, so it's long overdue:( The cards with the most recent maps can be purchased from the dealer or eBay; determine which is more affordable! -
It's possible that this may be my next cr in around four years, haha.
-
stevenkeyte .Can you recommend a good upholstery cleaner?
