Is the gearbox flush scam not genuine?

My premium for 2020 is $35,000. The most recent service recommended a flush. The cost was exorbitant and my mileage is regarded as little. Should I get it or is it perhaps fraudulent? Am I unable to do a drain and refill? Which option is superior? Additionally, it seems that obtaining access to the fluid is challenging.

The impact of the automobile on the environment is contingent upon the level of use. The amount of 35k is rather little in relation to a flush, and each flush necessitates the replacement of the filter. I own a 2015 Jeep equipped with a CVT gearbox, which will undergo a tranny flush/filter replacement in the foreseeable future. Only because the handbook advises a flush at 60,000 units, and since the Jeep is equipped with a CVT gearbox.

The tank is replenished on a biweekly basis. The distance to my workplace is a mere 4 miles. I want to retain it for my son's future, therefore I will engage in other activities in the future. However, I am uncertain whether the price should be set at 35,000, particularly considering my car's low mileage.

One may also consider comparing the colour of the gearbox fluid with a gearbox fluid colour chart in order to assess its proximity to the point of requiring replacement. The colour dark brown need modification, red is fresh, and the colour in between is... in the middle.

A tranny flush was performed on a previously owned Mazda 3, resulting in a near-broken gearbox. The flush agitated the sludge and metal particles inside the mechanism, necessitating the disassembly of the tranny for repair.
Please submit a sample of the tranny fluid and a sample of the "new" fluid to a recognised oil laboratory for comparative analysis. The resultant report will provide valuable insights for decision-making purposes.
In my opinion, a mileage of 35,000 miles is quite short for a tranny's oil to get deteriorated, unless you have been engaging in substantial off-road rallies.

The gearbox on my Mazda was serviced at a mileage of 15,820 miles. The process included repeated drains and refills due to the presence of a cooler that is securely attached to the side of the transmission. This design prevents any potential interception of cooler lines during equipment flushing. In the aforementioned essay, I elucidate the rationales of doing the service on the "Lifetime" fluid. The primary objective is to remove the fine sediments from the gearbox in order to prevent their continued circulation and prevent them from serving as a polishing agent that might lead to wear inside the gearbox. Currently, my vehicle has accumulated a mileage of 53,000 miles, prompting me to schedule a subsequent oil change including a drain and refill process. I completed a solitary 30,000-mile journey as well.

On average, these maintenance will greatly prolong the lifespan of the gearbox. I had a six-speed Ford Escape that had accumulated 400,000 miles before the body deteriorated, necessitating the purchase of a replacement car. Due to my regular maintenance, the transmission of the automobile remained in good condition, with just a little issue with one of the shift solenoids. It is vital to comprehend that in the event that my gearbox necessitates repair, I possess the capability to do the task with ease. Since the early 1980s, I have been engaged in the process of rebuilding transmissions. To prevent mechanical wear, the only necessary components would be seals, bands, clutches, and maybe solenoids. The quality of all the hard components should be satisfactory, resulting in a rebuild cost of less than $400 (exclusively for parts) in the event that it becomes necessary.