Set of floor mats made of carpet.

I would want to inquire about many matters. Could you kindly assist me? Does the purchase of a new Kia Sportage GT-Line S Hybrid include a carpet floor mat set? Additionally, does the automobile have a Fire Extinguisher and a first aid kit? Appreciation is expressed for your kind gesture.

Car mats are not universally included, so you must either purchase a pair separately or negotiate with the dealer to have them included as part of the purchase agreement. I acquired mine without charge as a component of the agreement, but this outcome is not always achievable. Neither a fire extinguisher nor a first aid kit are present in the automobile.

I have just acquired a GT line. There are no mats or any other items available.

Visited

Car mats made in the UK are available for purchase starting at £9.99.

Purchased a new haircut package for a total of £28. Appear impressive.

There were no floor mats included with my purchase, which I complained about initially. However, on a subsequent return to the dealership to address the issues with the 212/226 models, my salesperson inquired whether I still wanted a pair of floor mats. I politely refused, expressing gratitude, since I had already purchased a pair of second-hand but adequate Kia mats. However, I said that a boot liner would be useful. It is commendable that he has arranged for me to get a free item as a result of the problem of receiving a vehicle with the incorrect specifications, even though the dealer is not at fault in this situation. I had a Nissan safety package that was not utilised, which included dayglo jackets, space blankets, a first-aid kit, and a warning triangle. I have stored this equipment beneath the trunk floor. There is no fire extinguisher available, thus if there is a fire, it will continue to burn without any means of stopping it.

Manufacturers are becoming more economical when it comes to include a spare wheel in this kind of equipment. In the past, a spare wheel was almost always included as a standard feature. However, nowadays, we are provided with several additional features such as automatic lights and wipers, sensors, reversing cameras, and a multitude of safety systems.

Regrettably, due to my exclusive emphasis on the car's delivery date, I overlooked some possibilities that may have resulted in receiving freebies. I have planned a summer vacation in Greece and I have purchased a ferry ticket departing from Italy. :D:D: