Jump to content

bentleygt77

Members
  • Posts

    87
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bentleygt77

  1. Is it possible to avoid running the lines on the floor below the car? This would eliminate the risk of tripping hazards. I am required to do this task inside my driveway since I am unable to exit if I drive ahead.
  2. I have successfully developed a musical composition that includes intermittent explosive sounds and static noises. Initially, it was an enjoyable experience on my V8 vehicle equipped with a Quicksilver exhaust system, but it quickly became bothersome after around 30 minutes. I did not experience any improvements in performance either. I would use those funds towards purchasing a high-quality exhaust system and acquiring HRE or Brixton wheels.
  3. Although I am not an elderly person who drives a Corolla, I would rather be undisturbed while driving. Over time, the focus on myself becomes tiresome, and I no longer feel the need to demonstrate anything. I like driving on secluded rural roads and accelerating the automobile in the absence of any or little human presence. Frankly speaking, I have a strong aversion to driving the R8 on the highway and make every effort to avoid it whenever possible. The experience just lacks excitement for me, since it consists of monotonous stretches of road. However, this is also the location where the young and reckless drivers often appear, so it is a doubly advantageous situation to avoid it! Although I have engaged in such behaviour before, I must clarify that it has become tiresome and uninteresting to me. In addition, I am astonished by the lack of intelligence shown by individuals, as well as the many instances when I have seen reckless behaviour that might potentially result in fatal consequences, such as weaving in and out of traffic. I want to abstain from participating in it. However, even if no one sustains injuries, receiving a street racing citation is very undesirable. It is not comparable to a mere speeding ticket in the majority of jurisdictions. Currently, I like secluded rural routes with several winding turns, picturesque landscapes, and abundant sunlight. I am quite delighted.
  4. My mileage has consistently risen to 33 miles.
  5. The robust conduit connecting the engine to the body. Certain variants are affixed to one of the bolts of the starting motor.
  6. The first step to be taken involves inspecting and removing the negative lead to body connection and the body connection on the starting motor lead, since both components are susceptible to corrosion, which is a well-documented issue. Additionally, there is a sensor located at the top of the accelerator pedal. Engine failure may occur either when the engine dies or when the engine is lowered from high speeds.
  7. Arm and leg! Is the service plan available? I hope they can meet your needs, referred to as
  8. In my perspective, the Rtronic, F1, and SMGs have a remarkable ability to swiftly change direction. Excessive. Similar to a binary switch. Excessive laziness might result in the clutch slipping. The existence of the PDK may be traced back to the 1980s. I am astonished by the prolonged duration required to integrate them into public vehicles.
  9. I can't resist touching them when I close any of the doors 🫠
  10. When seen from the side, the piano black pillars become scratched easily. I just collected my CX30 TP from the detail/ceramic shop on Saturday. I had to paint and apply paint protection film on the B, C, and D pillars as part of my duties. The two pillars are located near your left ear, one adjacent to the back seat, and the other on the abrupt downward curve of the rear 'spoiler'. I did both sides.
  11. My device connects immediately on some occasions, but on others I need to access music and activate Apple CarPlay. It is inconsequential to me.
  12. I recommend seeking an other Mazda dealership. Reintroduce the subject matter and observe their response.
  13. You don't have keyless entry if your door handles don't have a depression to indicate where the sensor will be located (and which ones are used to lock the vehicle). Can I start it with a button press? If so (I'm never sure of regional differences), you could also have keyless entry. Keyless entry is not possible without a push-button starter.
  14. A comparable conflict recently transpired with contrasting results when the titans engaged in a dispute over a similar matter, namely an application programming interface (API).
  15. The occurrence of this event may be considered a humorous coincidence, would you not agree?
  16. Several years ago. The aforementioned firm has created a computer game that showcases a collection of aircrafts from the historical period of World War II. Multiple editions were published over the course of many years, and all aspects were satisfactory. The accurate replication of aeroplanes was widely recognised and distinguished by all individuals. In due course, the game distributor made the decision to designate some aircraft on the packaging label. It is worth noting that at this period, software goods were often distributed in physical boxes rather than being downloaded electronically. The whole firm faced significant challenges when a particular United States aircraft manufacturer promptly initiated legal action based on allegations of copyright infringement. Subsequently, the culmination of this expedition swiftly approached. Based on historical analysis, it can be inferred that the error committed by the Home Assistant contributor likely stemmed from the explicit use of the brand or model designation. If the nomenclature of his plugin were to be altered to a more general designation and, coincidentally, it were to function compatibly with this specific brand, the outcome remains uncertain.
  17. Your assertion is accurate... Amber is found in several regions of Europe as well as other parts of the globe. The United States is the only country that has a distinct taillight module design. In order to get an amber colour for the tailights, it is necessary to replace the existing tailights with Euro standard tailights and then programme the vehicle accordingly.
  18. Indeed, I am specifically referring to that particular size. Prior to making a decision, I want to examine the appearance of the rota caps and thereafter explore other possibilities.
  19. I have just installed these wheels and tires into my bbr200 motorcycle, and I am very like of their aesthetic appearance. I am now awaiting the arrival of the center caps.
  20. As mentioned by others, the navigation system has shown to be useful in resolving instances of limited cellular network coverage on a few occasions. Although Google Maps has its limitations, it surpasses any other options I have experimented with.
  21. The present continuously variable transmission (CVT) should exhibit enhanced reliability. Additionally, it is necessary to exercise patience during gear shifting, and adhere to a rigorous maintenance schedule for gear oil change and O-ring replacement in order to enhance responsiveness. Furthermore, the installation of a more efficient air filter, such as the K&N filter, may contribute to improved performance.
×
×
  • Create New...