I've had my 2.2d Sport 185 for about a week now.

bentleygt77

Hello all

I purchased a 2010 Mazda 3 2.2 185 Sport in metallic (I believe) white for Mrs. She owned a Micra, and it was time for her to get rid of it. The dealer was not interested in selling us a 318d M Sport when we initially went to view the vehicle. I called him to let him know we'd be there in two hours, but when we arrived he refused to let me test drive the vehicle. His loss ultimately.

Then, we went to a different dealership that also had a 3 series, but it was a coupe, so it was eliminated from consideration. Then we were shown the three.
We enjoyed the car's included accessories and its exterior appearance. I was astonished by the car's speed when I took it out for a test drive.

Few concerns I have:-

1) I observed today that there is a sub in the trunk. Is this something that can be activated, or is it always active? Even with the bass turned all the way up, the sound is not particularly "bassy."
2) Is there a way to display the artist/song when playing audio from the iPhone via Bluetooth?
3) Is the gasoline capacity on these automobiles small? There was only one candle left, and it only cost £60 to fill it completely. I was anticipating a higher price.
4) Is there anything I should avoid/remove/alter that is/could be problematic?

Thank you all. This is a fantastic forum, and I have thoroughly appreciated reading the posts. Looking forward to learning more about you folks.

My 3 has a 1.6d engine.I'm guessing it has the same size gasoline tank as yours (12g/55ltr).
When the final block on the fuel gauge burns out.It often has approximately 2/2.5 gallons remaining.Mazda's premise is that you don't have to worry about pulling dirt from the bottom of the tank.
I can drive mine for a week with the reading showing 0 range.

My three is a 1.6d.I assume it has the same size petroleum capacity as yours (12 gallons or 55 litres).
When the last block on the fuel gauge disappears.Approximately 0.2 to 2.5 litres remain.I presume Mazda's intent is to eliminate the possibility of attracting debris from the bottom of the tank.
My vehicle can be driven for a week with zero range displayed

When playing music via Bluetooth, the artist/song will not be displayed. Only if your stereo has an iPhone connection and your iPhone is connected into it.
Regarding the bass, you must adjust the bass parameters, and trust me, it does sound bassy 😉
Fuel tank: 55 litres; the warning light typically illuminates with 50 kilometres remaining. However, this is what the computer says.
I was never able to add more than 43 litres. Thus, when the light comes on, you could drive an additional 120-130 miles.

2 minutes ago, TechnoTrailblazer said:

When playing music via Bluetooth, the artist/song will not be displayed. Only if your stereo has an iPhone connection and your iPhone is connected into it.
Regarding the bass, you must adjust the bass parameters, and trust me, it does sound bassy 😉
Fuel tank: 55 litres; the warning light typically illuminates with 50 kilometres remaining. However, this is what the computer says.
I was never able to add more than 43 litres. Thus, when the light comes on, you could drive an additional 120-130 miles.

Howdy, what am I required to do? I have tuned up the audio to its maximum, but I'm still not enthralled.