The L322 TDV8 3.6 engine has had a failure.

While driving at around 35 miles per hour for little more than 5 minutes, a message appeared on the dashboard indicating "Engine Failure," causing the automobile to suddenly stop moving. I am now awaiting the arrival of a rescue vehicle since my car is not starting, despite having a fully functional battery.The car had its most recent comprehensive service and MOT in January, and just last week, new airbags and front struts were installed.I inspected the oil five minutes before to this occurrence. Does anybody have any suggestions or insights before RR takes advantage of me financially once more?

The engine had a progressive decrease in speed despite operating for less than 3 minutes and being fully serviced in January, which included the replacement of all lubricants and the installation of new turbos 18 months earlier.

If you currently own any diagnostic tools, it is advisable to use them at this moment. Alternatively, if you are acquainted with someone who has diagnostic tools, it is opportune to express your appreciation for their valuable assistance and kindly remind them of the five monetary units they owe you.

I believe the V8 engine is not susceptible to crankshaft failures.
If a defect triggers a notice like that, it will likely prevent the vehicle from starting.
The only way to start is by reading the code first.

The deceleration of the engine may be attributed to the inertia resulting from the car's motion. It is possible that the engine has already ceased firing, but the gearbox would have forced it to rotate briefly. The 6-speed gearbox does not effectively separate the coasting function.

Attach a socket to the crank pulley and check whether it rotates smoothly. whether it does, you can exclude the possibility of a problem with the crank. However, as Marjon said, this is not a common occurrence in V8 engines; it is often seen in the V6 engines of the Sport or Discovery models. If the mechanical functionality is intact and the rotation occurs as anticipated, it will need a diagnostic assessment.