Jump to content

SD1too

Members
  • Posts

    181
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SD1too

  1. Right now at GW, the Johnny Walker Blue Label is looking great.
  2. Must I be signed in, or is it sufficient to merely click the link?How can they ascertain the origin of the comment if I do not log in? I shall make another attemp
  3. The URL provides an opportunity to submit photographs, but it states "only acceptable formats permitted." I believe a JPG image would be acceptable but not supported. What is supported? The system did not accept my JPG file.
  4. To whom should I direct an email requesting new features or suggesting enhancements?
  5. Utilise a steam cleaner to effectively penetrate the leather, which should eliminate most, if not all, contaminants. If this is unsuccessful, consider using a steering wheel cover, as leather steering wheels tend to get fairly slippery with time.
  6. The configuration is consistent across most BMW models currently, making the task exceedingly difficult because to the large shaft and the multipoint pinion nut. I received a quotation for £350. I believe it pertained to my previous F11 few years ago.
  7. https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=bosch aerotwin&campid=5338181132&customid=2518X1570512X0e2bdb6a6bc50c350f1a428d8a4bba40&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&subId2=15&toolid=10001
  8. Purchase Bosch Aerotwin and save fifty percent.
  9. Tesla now possesses a new official feedback link. Likely superior to merely anticipating a software modification.
  10. Intriguing. Window tints have significantly advanced.
  11. Unless you are using a reflective tint, I would guess that darkening it would merely increase heat absorption.
  12. I am acquainted with an individual who enlarged the holes for a larger thread size; he experienced no complications, and it was frequently utilised off-road. Am I inclined to undertake it? Negative. I would sell them and purchase the appropriate wheels, as they were evidently not intended for your vehicle. It is not solely the hole size that is affected; the radius surrounding the bolt head is also larger, which presents a significant challenge, if not an impossibility, to rectify. Dispose of them.
  13. Mercedes predominantly employs either M12 x 1.5 (often on older automobiles) or M14 x 1.5 (on more recent models). It appears you are attempting to accommodate 14mm bolts in wheels intended for 12mm bolts. Prepare to utilise a drill.;
  14. Clarify the term "don't fit." Will not fit through the apertures in the wheels? Is the bolt spacing different? Is it insufficient in length? Is the profile dissimilar?
  15. The Lincoln Tunnel in New York City produces unusual effects on my vehicle. Intermittent failure notifications manifest briefly and then vanish, never to reoccur. This indicates the presence of high-power radars or significant sources of RF interference in that vicinity. It continued to instill significant fear in me during the initial months of possession.
  16. I enter the vehicle, close the door, then engage the brake and hit the start button. While the system initialises, I disengage the steering lock and fasten my seatbelt; it is ready by that time.
  17. It is wonderful to receive your communication.
  18. Have you attempted to modify the "avoid list" within the navigation settings? Are you suggesting that it only circumvents motorways when navigation is initiated by voice commands?
  19. Purchase cheaply, purchase again. For me, Bosch, Varta, or Exide.
  20. https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_nkw=fuel pumps&campid=5338181132&customid=2518X1570512X129eed78a7da8db844f92fac7c1d89ba&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&subId2=15&toolid=10001
  21. There may still be a gasoline supply issue, perhaps due to a clog in the fuel line, a malfunctioning pump, or an obstruction in the fuel distributor. One method involves detaching the fuel line beneath the hood from the fuel distributor and directing it into an appropriate receptacle. Subsequently, request an assistant to briefly activate the ignition; a robust surge of fuel should be observed. While specifications for flow rate may exist, a discernible, vigorous discharge of fuel indicates that issues at the rear can likely be ruled out. Given that you have removed the tank and replaced the filters, you can likely exclude these components, leaving the fuel pump or the fuel pump relay as potential issues. While there may not necessarily be a fuel issue, refrain from examining the injectors, which may cost around £400 apiece, until you have confirmed a reliable fuel supply to the engine. A new fuel pump, costing a few hundred dollars, is a more economical choice than replacing four injectors. Search for postings by a user named Optimusprime, who has just replaced gasoline pumps on his W124 due to fueling problems.
×
×
  • Create New...