Seeking recommendations for side blade wrapping options for a Dayonta Grey vehicle.

I am interested in altering the colour of my side blade using a wrap. Therefore, I would really appreciate the opportunity to see your Daytona Grey R8s with other side blade colours in order to get ideas and inspiration.

Here is a current photograph of my automobile for your reference.

image.png.51662e4a628f6c6cce226d6493871a52.png

Choose carbon fibre blades or carbon fibre wrapping. The quality of wraps has significantly improved in recent times, allowing you the flexibility to transition to genuine carbon fibre in the future, if desired.

Thank you for the feedback. I am fond of the appearance and hue of carbon, but I am not interested in imitating it with a wrap. Therefore, I am searching for a colour tone that is potentially close.

I recently saw a movie on a rooftop featuring a Porsche 911 that had a noticeable three-dimensional texture in its fabric. Although it was not genuine carbon, its resemblance was so close that one could only discern the difference by getting quite close. The films have made significant progress.

I also support the use of carbon. The price difference amounts to $1,000, yet the value gained from the purchase justifies the cost. Any application of a wrap on the side blade will be... (no pun intended) aesthetically displeasing.