Where can one purchase a Range Rover Sport without the inclusion of a "market adjustment" mark-up premium?

Needsnewtyres2

I am now in search of purchasing an additional Range Rover Sport; nevertheless, it has come to my attention that a majority of dealerships impose a supplementary "market adjustment" charge onto the listed price. Is there anybody who is aware of a dealership that offers Range Rover Sports for sale without the additional premium?

I have just placed an order for a 2024 Range Rover Sport (RRS) from Park Place, an automotive dealership located in Grapevine, Texas. The anticipated waiting period for the delivery of the vehicle is estimated to be between six to nine months. It is worth noting that the dealership does not impose any additional charges or mark-ups on the purchase of this particular model. The showroom included a limited number of 2023 Range Rover Sports (RRS) with relatively low mileage, and the dealership was requesting a price that exceeded the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) by $15,000.

I just acquired a 2023 Range Rover Sport in Houston at a price that exceeded the manufacturer's suggested retail price by $10,000. I have conducted a comprehensive examination of costs throughout the five-state region, revealing that some prices exceed the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) by a range of $20,000 to $25,000. The sales representative in Boerne, Texas informed me that I had a very advantageous transaction, but with some residual discomfort.

It is anticipated that the situation would deteriorate as the conclusion of the year draws near. The current inventory levels are very low, with new units being introduced at a significantly slow rate. On Friday, the dealer had a total of four 2023 Range Rover Sports (RRS) vehicles, and upon my return on Monday, it was seen that two of them had been sold.

It would be advantageous to ascertain your geographical location, since dealerships are constrained from selling vehicles outside their designated sales territory, as doing so may jeopardize their allocations for new vehicle production. The dealership I am now patronizing in Pennsylvania does not impose markups nor does it mandate a trade-in. Conversely, another dealership I visited within the same city necessitated a trade-in, although offering a much undervalued trade-in value, in lieu of implementing markups. I had patiently awaited the arrival of an RRS PHEV for a duration of around 8 months. However, the manufacturing facility has ceased the fulfillment of all such orders due to the unavailability of engine-specific components. Consequently, the sales manager at the dealership with which I am engaged proposed an alternative solution by offering me a position in the queue for a gasoline engine variant. Consequently, I accepted this offer. I anticipate that the construction of my project will be completed within the next several days. I have limited complaints about the Dynamic SE trim, since it provides a cost-saving advantage of $25,000 compared to the AB trim.

The spouse expressed a desire for the color Portofino Blue, which has proven to be difficult to locate due to its discontinuation for the year 2024. I discovered a vehicle at LR Treasure Coast in Florida, where the dealer attempted to impose a surcharge of $25,000 over the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP). However, due to personal beliefs, I declined to proceed with the purchase. I have discovered a vehicle located in the state of Georgia that has only been driven for 2,000 miles. This particular automobile does not include the premium features often associated with similar models. Consequently, it may be considered as almost new, exhibiting no signs of wear or damage. Furthermore, it is priced at a much lower cost of $30,000 in comparison to comparable vehicles.