Considering the purchase of a 2018 R8. Is a mileage of 32,000 miles considered too high?

Greetings,

I am contemplating the purchase of a 2018 R8. Is a mileage of 32,000 miles considered too high? Most likely subjected to vigorous use. What is the level of reliability of the subject in question? Is 2018 more dependable than 2017?

Thank you.

Not elevated whatsoever. The second generation models are quite dependable. If the offer is advantageous, I would not delay in accepting it. Every day, I operate my vehicle and it consistently brings me joy whenever I take it for a journey.

Not elevated in the slightest. Verify the presence of magnetic ride suspension, if applicable. In my own experience, they typically have a lifespan of around 30,000 units. It is uncertain if your automobile is equipped with these. I am uncertain about the specific year or model you are considering.

The answer to that question varies depending on the person you are questioning. Some individuals on this platform choose to retain their high-end vehicles just for special events like cars and coffee gatherings, while others are willing to go on cross-country trips with their R8 simply for the enjoyment of it. The last response is likely to indicate "Very low".

If you are receiving a favourable agreement, it is essential to have a comprehensive pre-purchase inspection (PPI). Occasionally, when something seems too favourable, it is often an illusion and ultimately results in incurring significant expenses to rectify unforeseen issues.

If it need new magrides, we have a set available for immediate dispatch for the next generation R8.

Salutations!